Mel was one of the first reviewers to read The Third Wheel. She loved it and had even dubbed Kenna as her favorite. She always shares my teasers and is one of the first people who will get to read A Man Scorned. I know she’s gonna kill me for what’s about to happen, but let’s hope she forgives me….
So, let’s get to it:
1. 𝙒𝙝𝙤’𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙? 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.
I’m 31 year old introvert artist and in my free time I blog about books a few things I like to do are:
-Take walks in the evening when it’s not to hot and there are less people in the streets so I can enjoy the scenery.
-I enjoy spending quality time with my friends talking or playing board games.
-I love to cook, try new recipes, salty or sweet I try everything.
-Spend time in my bed with a good book and tea, wine or whiskey in hand and her cat by my side.
2. 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨?
3. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝘽𝙍 (𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨)? 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧?
Yes! They are to many but some of them are:
– Requiem by Jax Hart
and the list goes on and on and on, too many to write.
4. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 “𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨” (𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘, 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙠, 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙣)?
A comfortable space, with no distractions.
Music it depends on my mood what I listed to I just go to Spotify and go for some of the playlist of my favorite books or sometimes I don’t have music on.
If I am eating something it’s going to be Flaming Hot Cheetos with a Dr.Pepper, snack type of things.
5. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠?
I usually don’t write those reviews, I have anxiety so giving bad review gives me hives, I just tell the author I don’t have a favorable review if I was given a ARC if not I just put a one star or no star review
6. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬/𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜?
For some of us is not that simple like for example for me the writing part doesn’t come that easy and I have to sometimes research words because my first language is not English so there is that.
7. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠?
Ruthless People by JJ Mcavoy I can read it over and over and never get tired of it.
8. 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙠?
JJ Mcavoy or Tijan
9. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚? 𝙒𝙝𝙮?
Dark romance as to why? plain and simple I LOVE DRAMA
Let’s get to know you a little more:
1. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙥 3 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 (𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧)?
1.- Gone With The Wind
3.-The Little Mermaid
2. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙥 3 𝙏𝙑 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 (𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧)?
2.- Parks and recreation
3. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 10 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪’𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗?
My backpack because I have everything there to survive like my wallet, my phone, my kindle, my makeup, candy, toothbrush… I don’t use purses I use backpacks
4. 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩?
Travel to Europe
5. 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪’𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣’ 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬.
You should see me in a crown by Billie Eilish and Good Thing by Zedd and Kehlani
6. 𝘼 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚/𝙩𝙫 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨?
The Midnight Mayhem series by Amo Jones but I honestly don’t have a clue on what actors because I don’t see anyone that special that could play these wonderful characters
7. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚?
I don’t consider myself that good of a blogger but maybe that there is always room for improvement and write about what you love
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.
Pretty good reviews but maybe explain more about the book maybe give more details not spoiling just better description.
Social Media Links:
Facebook Page / Group: https://m.facebook.com/dangerouslyinlovewithbook